The beginning of our language and collection
The first FoW design, Flux is rooted in contrasts. Art or design? Systematic or abstract? Simple or complex?
This 100% wool felt screen embodies a long pursued exploration of modularity, order and disorder. Flux is a functional screening solution that gives you a beautiful design with depth and meaning.
Why designers choose Flux
Think of Flux hanging screens as a series of artworks ‒ either hung on the wall or used as space dividers ‒ that create inspiring environments and support your creative project. At the same time the natural, sound absorbent material reduces noise and enhances ambiance.
The result? Quiet, private and inspirational workspaces that encourage collaboration and learning and stimulate creativity.
- 5mm thick, die cut 100% wool felt panel
- Screen sizes 1200 x 2280 /1200x2500mm / 1200x3000mm
- Wall or ceiling mounted track with fixed or sliding screens
- Multi-channel track for layered, sliding screens
- Natural flame resistant wool fibres
- Tested to BS 5867: Part 2: 2008. 1997 Class 1Y. Passes Crib 5
- Panel weight 3.7kg (1200x2280mm) Felt density: 0.30g/cm3
- Available in eighteen colours, dyed using environmentally friendly products
- Pantone colour match available to minimum order quantity
- 100% renewable, biodegradable and non-toxic natural material
- Modular design suitable for small or large spaces
- Custom designs and sizes available
- Allows areas to be quickly and easily screened off and opened up
- Diffuses sound and light for increased privacy and comfort
- Smooth running and durable track system
- Self-extinguishing and inherently flame retardant wool fibres
- Custom colours and sizes available
- Designed and made in the UK