Playful and expressive design freedom
Made from 100% wool felt and with a simple solid oak fixing, Cascade hanging screen brings warmth and personality to workplace interiors, and creates comfortable, semi-private areas for individual or collaborative working and relaxing.
Why designers choose Cascade
Overlapping and gently tapered panels create a distinctive yet elegant screen. Reconfigure Cascade to match tastes and the changing ways you work. Playful, tactile and surprising, Cascade delivers effective sound absorption through its solid, overlapping 100% wool felt, in a dense 5mm thickness. A guaranteed conversation-starter that you can use to divide and enhance any open plan space.
Plus, all the screen’s materials are natural, sustainable, hypo allergenic and recyclable ensuring you meet all your project’s green credentials.
- 100% natural wool felt with solid oak or walnut dowel fixing
- Adjustable height options
- Available in eighteen colours and Pantone colour match
- Felt passes fire tests BS 5867: Part 2: 2008 and Crib 5
- 30mm diameter hanging rail with 10mm diameter vertical rod in white finish
- Felt dyed using environmentally friendly products
- Each section weighs 150g / Felt density: 0.30g/cm3
- British designed and made
- Divide and maximise space while retaining an open plan feel
- Create flexible areas for individual and coworking
- Interchangeable, modular product for small or large spaces
- Unique design concept
- Absorbs sound for increased comfort and privacy
- Soft, tactile, all natural materials
- 100% renewable, biodegradable and non-toxic natural wool fibres
- Simple installation
- Hanging system made to suit different ceiling heights
- Self-extinguishing and inherently fire retardant wool fibres.