Distinctive design for today’s flexible workplace
Made from 100% wool felt, Freestyle blends art, design, and acoustics in a distinctive, contemporary room divider for multi-purpose and inspiring workspaces.
Why designers choose Freestyle
Quickly and easily create flexible spaces with areas for collaborative and individual, focused working. At the same time, the semi-open design provides visual and noise privacy to reduce distraction while retaining the open plan feel of a space.
Freestyle is a modular floor standing screen system with multiple design options. The tessellated base plate lets you layer and configure the screens in different arrangements to suit all types, size spaces, and work settings.
Made from 100% natural wool felt and with its simple tubular steel frame and base plate, Freestyle floorstanding screen is minimal in design and construction and lightweight and flexible in use.
Select from twelve wool felt colours in vibrant, natural, and subtle shades to create a cohesive design language unique to your interior space.
The result? Flexible and inspirational workspaces that encourage collaboration and learning and stimulate creativity.
- Screen size (including foot) : 875 width x 300 depth x 1800mm height
- Screen weight 15kg
- Double layer, 5mm thick, die cut 100% wool felt panel with stitched edge
- Felt density: 0.30g/cm3
- Tubular steel frame construction with metal base plate in black finish
- Naturally flame-resistant wool fibres
- Tested to BS 5867: Part 2: 2008.1997 Class 1Y. Passes Crib 5
- Available in twelve natural wool felt colours
- Relatively lightweight screen can be easily moved and repositioned
- Made from sustainable 100% renewable, biodegradable and non-toxic natural wool fibres
- Modular design suitable for small or large spaces
- Allows areas to be easily screened off and opened up
- Diffuses sound and light for increased privacy and comfort
- Semi- open design retains an open plan feel to a space
- Self-extinguishing and inherently flame retardant wool fibres
- Designed and made in the UK
Tessellated base plate for multiple layout configurations.
Hand finished design detail and natural materials for product quality, durability and longevity.
Effective as a single screen, used in pairs or multiplied in rows for small or large spaces.