Who are we
60-64 Osborne Street
Glasgow G1 5QH
Phone number: 0141 221 1961
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered company number: 381374
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data for the Friends of Wilson newsletter and email marketing when:
- You sign up to the newsletter on a page of our website
- When you visit our stand at an exhibition and give us your details and consent to contact you
- When you visit our showroom and give us your details and consent to contact you
- You complete an online order and opt-in to receive email marketing
- You request a Friends of Wilson brochure from us and opt-in to receive email marketing
- You enter a competition organised by us and opt-in to receive email marketing
- You fill in the form on our email sign-up page on our website
What personal data do we collect and how do we use this data?
Once you sign up to our newsletter and email marketing, we collect your email address in order to send out this information. We may also use your name, address, date of birth and order history so that we can personalise the marketing emails we send out to you.
We do this with your consent and you can opt-out of these emails at any time using the ‘unsubscribe’ link that are included in all the emails that you receive from us. You will not receive any more emails from Friends of Wilson once you do this, but we will send you transactional emails, for example, an order confirmation or a status report on the delivery of a product that you have purchased from us.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will continue to email market you:
- Until you opt-out; or
- Until you stop actively interacting with the marketing emails we send to you for a period of up to 18 months.
In both these cases, we will maintain your email address on a suppression list for 24 months, so that we know not to contact you.
Do we share your information with anybody?
We will never willingfully pass on your information to third parties. When ordering from Friends of Wilson, we will pass over your delivery and contact information to our suppliers and delivery partners to ensure your order reaches you.
You have various rights relating to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing. These are:
- The right to be informed – this privacy notice explains to you how your personal data is processed by us for direct marketing.
- The right to access – you can request that we provide you with all of the personal data that we hold about you. We will provide this to you free of charge within one month of your request.
- The right to rectification – we like to ensure that the information we hold about you is correct. You can contact us to let us know of any changes or if we have any incorrect details by using the information provided in the ‘Who are We’ section on this page.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to have your data ‘erased’ by Friends of Wilson under specific situations.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to restrict processing in certain situations such as: where you contest the accuracy of your personal data, we will restrict the processing until you have verified the accuracy of your personal data/where you have objected to processing and we are considering whether our legitimate grounds override your legitimate grounds/when processing is unlawful, and you oppose erasure and request restriction instead/where we no longer need the personal data but you require the data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- The right to object – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Remember you can opt out at any time from our marketing communications using the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears at the end of all Friends of Wilson email marketing communications to you. You can also use the information provided in the ‘Who are we?’ section on this page.
How to contact us
If you don’t believe that we have not processed your data according to the law, then you have the right to make a complaint with the ICO.
What they say...
"The panels have effectively divided the space in which they have been installed, ensuring the desired degree of privacy whilst also being sympathetic to the design of the open plan interior. The product and it’s positioning has added a unique element both visually and acoustically!"
Ewen Gaskell, Operations Manager, Bureau
“The visual impact of the screens compliment the space with the added functionality of zoning off areas and absorbing unwanted sound travel.
The service was outstanding, the team at FOW were incredibly helpful throughout the project from inception through to installation providing constructive solutions with the various challenges we faced during this project”
Ketia Fong Wah, Head of Interior Design, Harris Partnership. Project: The Embankment, Leeds
Get in touch to find out more about how our panels could benefit the look and feel of your home office.
Friends of Wilson
60-64 Osborne Street
Glasgow G1 5QH