Inspired by the enduring and relatively fleeting
Solar looks to the immense scale and beauty of the solar system and the bold geometry and austerity of brutalist architecture.
The design, in 100% wool felt, is an abstract interpretation of these two disparate yet connected worlds. An impactful, elegant and symmetrical design for any open-plan office.
Why designers choose Solar
Think of Solar hanging screens as a series of artworks ‒ either hung on the wall or used as space dividers ‒ that create inspiring environments and support your creative project. At the same time the natural, sound absorbent material reduces noise and enhances ambiance.
The result? Quiet, private and inspirational workspaces that encourage collaboration and learning and stimulate creativity.
- 5mm thick, die cut 100% wool felt panel
- Screen sizes 1200 x 2280 /1200x2500mm / 1200x3000mm
- Wall or ceiling mounted track with fixed or sliding screens
- Multi-channel track for layered, sliding screens
- Natural flame resistant wool fibres
- Tested to BS 5867: Part 2: 2008. 1997 Class 1Y. Passes Crib 5
- Panel weight 3.7kg (1200x2280mm) Felt density: 0.30g/cm3
- Available in eighteen colours, dyed using environmentally friendly products
- Pantone colour match available to minimum order quantity
- 100% renewable, biodegradable and non-toxic natural material
- Modular design suitable for small or large spaces
- Custom designs and sizes available
- Allows areas to be quickly and easily screened off and opened up
- Diffuses sound and light for increased privacy and comfort
- Smooth running and durable track system
- Self-extinguishing and inherently flame retardant wool fibres
- Custom colours and sizes available
- Designed and made in the UK